The website charged me tax; I am tax-exempt, how can I correct this?

This can be corrected very easily!

You can submit a tax-exemption certificate as well as your order number (and request a refund) in an email to


Do you have more questions? Feel free to give us a call at 401-765-7500, or send us a message through the chat feature in the bottom right corner of your screen.